Syreeta Gordon tackles the tough issues that teens and adults struggle with today. Relationships! She would like to challenge audiences to think and wait before rushing into a physically driven relationship. She wants to warn audiences of the devastating pitfalls emotionally, physically, financially and spiritually as we jump into sex too soon.
She is a certified speaker that teaches the Real Essentials formerly known as Why Am I Tempted? (W.A.I.T.) Training healthy relationship program. This unique program is designed to help young people and couples navigate the mine field challenges of relationships, obstacles and temptations they will face in adolescence regardless of their race, gender, economic status, family structure, cultural heritage or sexual orientation.
What you can expect
If you hire me to speak at your event, here is what you can expect:
- Prompt, professional response to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal consultation (phone or video conference) prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (Assuming your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, engaging presentation focused on achieving the desired outcomes you want with your audience.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure your expectations were met. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
My speaking topics
I primarily speak on topics related to healthy relationships, marriage, and parenting. In addition I speak on the topics of entrepreneurship and social media.
I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to help bring the outcome you desire for your audience.
My most requested topics are listed below. Please remember I can present these topics as a keynote or workshop.
- Conflict Resolution
- Social media, platform and career development
- The Keys to Healthy Relationships
- How to become a Virtuous Wife & Mother
Let’s discuss your speaking needs
Thanks again for considering me to speak for your event. You can contact me so we can discuss your speaking needs. You can email me though the contact me tab. I’ll get back to you right away.